Maggie

Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Turn Of Events For Maggie

Things in Life happen for a reason,..for Maggie, these last few months have only been a stepping stone on her journey home.

Rob and Sarah have decided that they cannot give Maggie what she needs to make her life complete. Not saying that they didn't try everything they knew of to make this happen,...but sometimes it just doesn't work.

I said in the beginning ,that if things did not work that Maggie could come back to me,...and we would try to find her a new home,..
Well Maggie is coming back to Us,.. to stay,..Maggie is coming back to Iowa,... to her new and final fur-ever home .

We have had many a setter come thru our doors, while they waited for their furver family to find them,.. and everytime they left, we always had that fleeting thought,.....of
"I wish they could stay"!

There is something Special about Maggie,.. not exactly sure , but I remember seeing it in her eyes, whenever she would be watching me throughout the day,...when she would lift her head out of a dead sleep, and wag her tail as I walked by,...

So this Saturday, 11/11, we will be reunited,... I can't wait to see her again,..
posted by Susan West - Reeser at 3:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home